Branding is the value to your voice.
In 2013, Harmeet began his professional development through Leicestershire Police, where integrity became his minimum standard. But, upon taking a dip into business, Harmeet was shocked by the criminal standards of digital marketers.
Taseer, with a digital psychology background, joined forces with Harmeet to attempt to uplift the online business culture.
But, the journey still took it’s time.
Marketing Voice started with 14 hour shifts and bottomless coffees.What more, the first 6 months brought in £0. All efforts were exhausted with a final push, for which we now thank Paul Covington of Engrave a Gift, the first Marketing Voice Client. His results have encouraged many more businesses to work with us.
Today, Marketing Voice is ranked as a top 10 digital marketing agency in Leicester on Google.
Our CRO Service
Just having a shop is not enough to make sales.
Moreover, customers may come into your shop. But, it is not a guarantee of making a sale.
You must have the right items and the right way of selling. Figuring out the right process of selling is called Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
Specifically, the benefits of CRO includes:
- By optimising what works for you, you end up understanding your customers better. Hence, through conversion rate optimisation, you can have an improved sense of direction for your future products and services.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation improves your return on investment (ROI). Because of understanding your customers better, you need to spend less money in the future to gain the same results. In fact, over time, if you maintain a level investment strategy, your returns keep improving.
- By producing the right content and optimising it, you keep increasing the number of customers and scale organically. By doing so, you get closer and closer to the direct sales mark where customers start searching directly for you. At this point, you have converted your business into a brand.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation also helps you improve customer experience and satisfaction. In other words, your customers are happy because you are producing exactly what they need or desire.
- Above all, through Conversion Rate Optimisation, you develop a trust with your customers. By reading your customer needs, you are showing that you are putting an effort in understanding them, helping you in the long run.
At Marketing Voice, we believe in solid numbers.
We ask important questions, such as:
- What is your top landing page? More specifically, when customers are searching through Google, which pages of your website are doing better than others.
- Which features of your website are engaging? In other words, after landing on your pages, what are your customers most likely to focus and click on.
- What external links are bringing customers to your website? For further understanding, the sources can be divided into added categories. For example, social sharing and SEO rankings.
- What devices are being used by your customers to reach your website? Generally, mobile searches are on the rise. But, this is not true for every business.
- What demographic of customers are your attracting the most? By answering this question, you gather the right data to use the kind of tone to build further relations with your target clients.
- What are the exit pages of your customers? In reality, people are bound to leave your website at some point. But, if the exit pages are consistently the same, it is time to change something on these pages.
By focusing on such information, we get an idea of where to focus on your website and apply our conversion rate optimisation techniques.
Why us? – Digital Marketing Agency UK
You wouldn’t send a rocket to the moon without doing the calculations. Similarly, we use the latest technology to apply the right data to your growth.
We don’t get carried away and place efforts into singularised strategies. Instead, we push for continuous improvement (Kaizen).
Just like diamonds, trust takes time to crystallise. That’s ok because we’re about creating long term bonds.
Digital Marketing is having your brand voiced effectively. Therefore, we consider personality profiling (DISC) to have your message heard.
Keywords: Conversion Rate Optimisation Service