Branding is the value to your voice.
In 2013, Harmeet began his professional development through Leicestershire Police, where integrity became his minimum standard. But, upon taking a dip into business, Harmeet was shocked by the criminal standards of digital marketers.
Taseer, with a digital psychology background, joined forces with Harmeet to attempt to uplift the online business culture.
But, the journey still took it’s time.
Marketing Voice started with 14 hour shifts and bottomless coffees.What more, the first 6 months brought in £0. All efforts were exhausted with a final push, for which we now thank Paul Covington of Engrave a Gift, the first Marketing Voice Client. His results have encouraged many more businesses to work with us.
Today, Marketing Voice is ranked as a top 10 digital marketing agency across multiple keywords on Google.
Our Editorial Planning Service
Editorial Planning is one of those things where it is more important to specify what it is not.
Editorial Planning is not a business plan.
Now let’s move forward.
There are three main aims of an editorial plan:
- Targeting – defining your target audience as specifically as possible. There is no point in just publishing if it will not achieve your desired results.
- Kind of Content – what are you offering your audience? Why should they read your work?
- Actualisation – how will the content be produced? Do you need outside support, e.g. editors and freelancers?
Once you are able to answer these 3 basic questions and convert it into a plan, you have done your editorial planning.
From here on, you can then choose to be more specific about the information you have added to the editorial planning.
So, think about your
- Targets – The market segment that you want to reach
- Aims – What do you expect to achieve? For example, engagement or sales, and
- Expectations – To what extent to you want to benefit from the situation.
The final step is then to add mass to the thinking.
At Marketing Voice, we achieve this through defining your target audience and drawing a customer profile for them. Then, through tracking of data and with the right tweaking, we bring your business plans to fruition.
You wouldn’t send a rocket to the moon without doing the calculations. Similarly, we use the latest technology to apply the right data to your growth.
We don’t get carried away and place efforts into singularised strategies. Instead, we push for continuous improvement (Kaizen).
Just like diamonds, trust takes time to crystallise. That’s ok because we’re about creating long term bonds.
Digital Marketing is having your brand voiced effectively. Therefore, we consider personality profiling (DISC) to have your message heard.
Keywords: Editorial Planning